The Roto-Die system –
Over 45 years of sheet metal bending experience at your fingertips.
A Roto-Die hydraulic press brake is as simple to operate as a hand brake - but has infinitely more production capacity.
- By shifting the selections lever, a single operator can perform all basic sheet metal forming operations. No dies to change.
- The Roto-Die hydraulic bender forms full-length ducts, gravel stops, standing lock seams, flashing, and hemming operations accurately and economically.
- The compactness inherent in the cylindrical die design permits acute reverse bends not possible with conventional wide-bed machines.
- All Roto-Die press brakes index quickly and accurately to all forming stations. Automatic detention assures positive die alignment.
- Centerline machined upper dies are instantly interchangeable in all Roto-Die openings without special stops or adjustments.
Most sheet metal configurations are formed in one handling by one operator.
- The ram may be jogged, stopped or returned to “up” position at any point of the stroke. It may also be inched for accurate positioning of the work, reducing material loss and gauge-adjustment time.
- Disappearing pins are conveniently located for fast one-man positioning in cross-braking (paneling) and rectangular duct forming. Pin gauges are easily removed and relocated.
Roto-Die hydraulic press brakes are engineered to reduce labor costs while increasing shop productivity.
- The patented Roto-Die principle reduces setup time by as much as 70%, compared with other power-forming equipment. Gauge and clearances are adjusted much quicker than on conventional hand brakes.
- One-man operation cuts labor requirements in half on virtually all press brake operations.
- Simple adjustments permit operating speeds up to 50 strokes per minute for maximum production output.
- Multiple handling of sheet stock is kept to a minimum. This allows you to fabricate most commercial ventilating jobs, including the new TDC duct system, in one-fourth the time that ordinary benders require.
CHECK THESE FEATURES:
- Proven Design - Over 45 years and thousands of sheet metal press brakes in operation.
- All basic sheet metal-forming operations can be made without die change or major adjustments.
- Infinitely variable speed control for easy selection of ram speed.
- Rugged construction for long, trouble-free operation in heavy duty service.
- Best overall value.
- Each Roto-Die hydraulic press brake is shipped complete and ready to tackle your toughest sheet metal forming jobs.
An extensive, knowledgeable dealer network backed up by factory support is available nationwide to give local service and instruct your personnel. Technical assistance is also available to assist you in obtaining the best production from your machine.
We offer four Roto-Die press brakes to meet your bending needs:
- Model 5 - 60" x 16 gauge
- Model 10 - 120" x 16 gauge,
72" x 10 gauge
- Model 15 - 120" x 14 gauge
(Mild Steel), 120" x 16 gauge (Stainless Steel)
- Model 15/12 - 144" x 16 gauge, 144" x 10 gauge
- Model CB30 - 20 Gauge and Lighter, Pneumatically operated, open end
- Custom Dies - Increase your capabilities and profitability
Safety Systems For Our Sheet Metal Benders
Follow us on Facebook!